Sta. Ana Church is situated in Sta. Ana, Manila and its also known as the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Abandoned.
One of the oldest churches of Manila, the church was built under the supervision of Fr. Vicente Ingles, OFM.
The cornerstone of the present church was laid on September 12, 1720 by Francisco dela Cuesta, then Archbishop of Manila and Acting Governor General of the Philippines.